Shine On! Kids is looking for a bilingual intern to support their Hospital Facility Dog Trainer.
We are looking for a bilingual intern to support our Hospital Facility Dog Trainer with a number of administrative, creative and possibly dog-related activities.
Candidate should be:
- Able to read and write in English and Japanese
- Comfortable with dogs
- Computer literate (Google Docs, Excel)
- Have basic knowledge of social media
- Confident in professional email and phone communication
- Eager to support Shine On! Kids
- Able to work a half day in person in Setagaya + remote = 8–10 hours of work total per week
We are flexible and can cover transport costs, etc., on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Forsythe: firstname.lastname@example.org