Shine On! Kids (SOK) is a non-profit organization that works tirelessly to support children with cancer and other serious illnesses in Japan. The organization has been making a significant impact by providing support to children and their families during their time of need. And now, they are organizing a fundraising event in Tokyo that is set to be nothing short of spectacular!
The Shine On! Kids fundraising event is a chance for the community in Japan to come together and make a difference in the lives of children who are battling life-threatening illnesses. The event promises to be a night full of entertainment, laughter, and joy. There will be music, performances, a live auction and raffle prizes—all for a good cause. Sake Samurai, Rie Seno has meticulously curated a selection of the finest and most delicious sakes to complement the breathtaking view of the sakura trees in the Japanese Garden. The funds raised from the event will go directly towards supporting 26 pediatric hospitals in Japan.
- Live music from cellist Yoko Ara, vocals by Kanon and event MC Stuart O
- 4-course dinner paired with Sake from Dewazakura
- 13-year-old singer and SOK program participant Gen Inoue, who debuted with "What I Thought About Happiness" on Yuri Channel (1.6 million views), will be performing live for the first time
- Inspiring appearances from young participants in SOK programs as well as one of our Facility Dogs Masa and his nurse handler
- Raffle prizes, live auction and more!
- Date: Friday April 7
- Venue: International House of Japan
- Address: 5 Chome-11-16 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032
- Time: Cocktails from 6pm and doors open at 6:30pm
- Dress Code: Cocktail / business attire and something pink
- Tickets: ¥38,000 each person / ¥280,000 table of eight here
Recommended: Executive Fight Night 2023—Duking It Out for a Worthy Cause and Discover Wine Trends in Japan and around the World with Frédéric Cayuela