Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel is a welcoming retreat 15 minutes from central Tokyo and overlooking the ocean views of Tokyo Bay. We hold the proud distinction of being a Tokyo Disney Resort® Official Hotel.
We have a fantastic location that offers 1,016 accommodation rooms and resort facilities, including our Sheraton Signature Sleep experience beds, indoor heated lap pool, OASIS Fitness Centre & Spa, and five restaurant options of traditional Japanese and international cuisine.
Upgrade to an Aloha Experience!
From June 1 to August 31 we have transformed to a Hawaiian escape as part of our Sheraton Waikiki collaboration—Malama Sheraton—in celebration of our 33rd anniversary & Sheraton Waikiki’s 50th anniversary.
- Upgrade to Ocean Dream Room, Grande Room, Treasures Room and Park Wing Room. Room types are not selectable.
- Breakfast (buffet) for each paying guest
- Free pass to OASIS for each paying guest
- Free parking (until 1pm on check-out day)
- And choose one additional benefit from the following: 33% off at the restaurant Grand Café’s dinner buffet and Hawaiian cocktails, or a hotel original Hawaiian Penton fluffy doll (per room, per night)
We look forward to welcoming you. Mahalo!
How to Use the Special Offer
Please click on the link for full booking details:
GoConnect is made available to GoConnect Partners and GoConnect Members on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GoConnect makes no representations or warranties as to the operation of, and information/content on GoConnect, unless we say specifically in writing. You expressly agree that your use of GoConnect is at your sole risk and we will not be held responsible for any and all direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages suffered by Connect Members in making use of the special offers that they find and use on GoConnect.
We recommend that GoConnect Members carefully review the privacy statements and conditions of use of GoConnect Partners. We also recommend that GoConnect Members stay in compliance with all government guidance, warnings and regulations, and use common sense at all times.